|Worcester Blades (CWHL)|
|League:||Canadian Women's Hockey League|
|Home Arena:||Fidelity Bank Worcester Ice Center|
|Colours:||Black, Yellow and white|
|Head Coach:||Paul Kennedy|
|General Manager:||Derek Alfama|
On August 12, 2010, the CWHL announced that the city of Boston would receive an expansion team for the 2010–11 CWHL season. The Boston Blades (as they would be named) would play their games and hold practices at Ristuccia Arena in Wilmington.
On August 20, 2018, the Blades relocated to Worcester, Massachusetts. Taking on the name Worcester Blades for the 2018-19 CWHL season, home games shall be contested at the Fidelity Bank Worcester Ice Center. 
- September 17, 2010: Former New Hampshire goaltender Erin Whitten was named head coach of the Boston expansion franchise.
- September 27, 2010: Mariel Lacina was appointed as Assistant Coach. Prior to coaching, she was a goaltender for the Dartmouth Big Green women's ice hockey program.
The Boston club was able to protect some players from being selected from their roster in the 2010 CWHL Draft. Of note, the Blades have held the first pick overall in the 2016, 2017 and 2018 editions of the CWHL Draft.
|Danielle Ayearst||Mercyhurst||Vaughan Flames|
|Jaclyn Hawkins||Connecticut||ZSC Lions (Zurich, Switzerland)|
|Jessica Koizumi||Minnesota Duluth||Montreal Stars|
|Erika Lawler||Wisconsin||2009–10 United States women's national ice hockey team|
|Shelley Payne||Colby College||Mississauga Chiefs|
|Angela Ruggiero||Harvard||2009–10 United States women's national ice hockey team|
|Karen Thatcher||New Hampshire||2009–10 United States women's national ice hockey team|
|Year||GP||W||L||OL||SL||GF||GA||Pts||Place||Clarkson Cup Playoffs|
|2010–11||26||10||15||1||-||76||106||21||4th||Did not qualify|
|2011–12||27||20||7||0||-||107||61||46||2nd||1-2 in Round Robin|
|2012–13||24||19||4||1||-||72||39||39||1st||Won Clarkson Cup|
|2014–15||24||17||6||1||-||94||43||35||1st||Won Clarkson Cup|
|2015-16||24||1||23||0||-||18||122||2||5th||Did not qualify|
|2016-17||24||2||20||2||-||6||32||137||5th||Did not qualify|
|2017-18||28||1||24||3||-||41||120||5||7th||Did not qualify|
|2018-19||28||0||28||0||-||22||155||0||6th||Did not qualify|
Note: GP = Games played, W = Wins, L = Losses, T = Ties, OL = Overtime losses, SL = Shootout Losses, GF = Goals for, GA = Goals against, Pts = Points.
- ↑ http://www.hockeyjournal.com/news/2010/08/12_bostonlands.php
- ↑ Jessica Rochwerg (20 August 2018). CWHL ANNOUNCES BLADES RELOCATION TO WORCESTER. CWHL. Retrieved on 27 August 2018.
- ↑ http://www.cwhl.ca/news.asp?id=7
- ↑ http://cwhl.ca/news.asp?id=11
- ↑ http://www.cwhl.ca/draft_teams.asp?tn=boston
- ↑ http://www.cwhl.ca/draft.asp?tid=7