Utica is a city of about 60,000 in upstate New York.
Utica hosted the 1962 Frozen Four
- (NAHL, 1973-1977) fold with league
- (Atlantic Coast Hockey League, 1985-1987) join AHL
- North Eastern Hockey League, 2003-2004) folded
- Mohawk Valley IceCats (North Eastern Hockey League, 2006-2007) become Norfolk IceCats based in Simcoe, ON
- Mohawk Valley Prowlers (UHL, 1998-2001) folded in January
- Mohawk Valley Stars (Atlantic Coast Hockey League,1981-1985) renamed Comets
- Utica Blizzard (Colonial Hockey League, 1994-1997) suspended operations
- Utica Bulldogs (Colonial Hockey League, 1993-1994) renamed Blizzard
- Utica Comets (American Hockey League, 2013-present)
- Utica Devils
- Utica Mohawks
- (Northeastern Hockey League, 1978-1979) join Eastern Hockey League
- (Eastern Hockey League, 1979-1981) join Atlantic Coast Hockey League as Mohawk Valley Stars
On February 19, 2020 it was announced that a new multi-purpose facility would be built in Utica that would contain three ice rinks (that could be converted to indoor turf surfaces) along with 25 locker rooms It will be located adjacent to the Adirondack Bank Center at Utica Memorial Auditorium. Previous plans were announced in 2019 but the plan was expanded to include the indoor facility in 2020 which would raise the cost to $44 million.
- Adirondack Bank Center at Utica Memorial Auditorium (1960-Present) previously known as Utica Memorial Auditorium.
- Utica, New York on Wikipedia