|Born||November 9, 1999,|
Albany, New York, U.S.
|5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
155 lb (70 kg; 11 st 1 lb)
|NHL team||Los Angeles Kings|
|NHL Draft||68th overall, 2018|
Tyler Madden (born November 9, 1999) is an American professional ice hockey center currently under contract with the Los Angeles Kings in the National Hockey League (NHL). Madden was selected 68th overall by the Vancouver Canucks in the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
On February 17. 2020, Madden's rights along with Tim Schaller, a 2020 second-round pick, and a conditional 2022 fourth-round pick were traded to the Los Angeles Kings in exchange for Tyler Toffoli. On March 30, 2020, he signed a three-year entry-level contract with the Kings, forgoing his final two seasons of college eligibility.
Tyler's father is John Madden who played 13 seasons in the NHL, most notably for the New Jersey Devils. Madden was born in Albany when his father was a member of the American Hockey League's Albany River Rats.
Regular season and playoffs
|2017–18||Central Illinois Flying Aces||USHL||18||6||8||14||20||—||—||—||—||—|
Awards and honors
|HE All-Rookie Team||2018–19|
|AHCA Second Team All-American||2019–20|||
|HE First All-Star Team||2019–20|
- Tyler Madden at eliteprospects.com.
- Tyler Toffoli Traded to Canucks from Kings for Tim Schaller, Tyler Madden, Picks (February 17, 2020). Retrieved on April 11, 2020.
- Northeastern’s Tyler Madden signs three-year deal with the Kings (March 30, 2020). Retrieved on April 11, 2020.
- Northeastern Huskies Bio. Retrieved on April 11, 2020.
- Men's CCM/AHCA Hockey Division I All-Americans Announced (April 11, 2020). Retrieved on April 11, 2020.
- Tyler Madden's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Tyler Madden's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Tyler Madden. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|