Trois Rivieres (translation = Three Rivers) is a city of 130,000 in Quebec, Canada. It is located at the mouth of the St. Maurice River on the St. Lawrence River about halfway between Montreal and Quebec City.
- Trois-Rivières Draveurs
- Trois Rivieres Laviolette
- Trois Rivieres Notre Dame
- Trois Rivieres Reds
- Trois Rivieres Renards
- Colisée de Trois-Rivières (1938-)
- Arena Jean-Guy Talbot (1969-)
- Aréna Jérôme-Cotnoir (1974-)
- Aréna Claude-Mongrain (1979-)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.