|Born|| March 29 1994,|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
| 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
210 lb (95 kg; 15 st 0 lb)
|NHL team||Washington Capitals|
|NHL Draft|| 16th overall, 2012|
Thomas "Tom" Wilson (born March 29, 1994) is a Canadian born professional ice hockey right winger currently playing for the Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected in the first round, 16th overall, by the Capitals at the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
Wilson won the Gold Medal with Team Ontario at the 2011 World U-17 Hockey Challenge, and was also selected to play in the 2012 CHL Top Prospects Game. Prior to the 2012 NHL Entry Draft, he was rated as a top prospect who was expected to be a first-round selection in the Draft. The 6'4", 210-pound Wilson was eventually picked 16th overall in the Draft by the Washington Capitals, and excelled in an expanded offensive role with the Plymouth Whalers, his Ontario Hockey League (OHL) club; his third-year stats (23 goals and 58 points) more than doubled his previous year's output (nine goals and 27 points).
On May 10, 2013, Wilson made his NHL debut when he suited up with the Capitals for Game 5 of their 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs series against the New York Rangers. During that game, he had one memorable shift during which he lost a skate blade after a check on the boards, and was forced to struggle back to the bench on one skate while play carried on. 
On October 3, 2013, during the 2013–14 season, Wilson participated in his first career NHL fight, taking on Lance Bouma of the Calgary Flames. He scored his first career goal just over one month later, on November 5, against Evgeni Nabokov of the New York Islanders.
On April 19, 2017, during Game 4 of the first-round playoff series against the Toronto Maple Leafs, Wilson scored two goals and saved a goal in the same game, diving across the crease to help his goalie Braden Holtby keep the puck out of the net, helping the Capitals tie the series at two games each.
Regular season and playoffsEdit
|2009–10||Toronto Jr. Canadiens||GTHL||77||44||61||105||140||—||—||—||—||—|
Awards and honoursEdit
|World U-17 Hockey Challenge Gold Medal||2011|||
|CHL Top Prospects Game||2011–12|||
- ↑ Q and A with Plymouth Whaler Power Forward Tom Wilson - Dan Sallows
- ↑ Whalers Tom Wilson a Hit at CHL Top Prospects Game.
- ↑ 2012 NHL Draft Trade Deadline Edition 2 Rounds - Mock Draft : Mock Draft
- ↑ Tom Wilson To Make NHL Debut Tonight In Game Five. Russian Machine Never Breaks.
- ↑ Tom Wilson Loses a Skate Blade, Hobbles Back to Bench (GIF). Russian Machine Never Breaks.
- ↑ Whalers Tom Wilson Wins Gold with Ontario in World Hockey Challenge. MLive.com.
- ↑ Top Prospects Game marked by physical play. NHL.com.
- Career statistics and player information from NHL.com, or Eliteprospects.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|Washington Capitals first round draft pick|
| Succeeded by|