Tacoma is a city of about 200,000 people in western Washington state.
Teams[edit | edit source]
- Tacoma Knights (Northern Pacific Hockey League, 2015) franchise originally planned for 2014-15 season dropped after a late change in coach and lack of players
- Tacoma Rockets (WHL, 1991-1995) became Kelowna Rockets
- Tacoma Sabercats (West Coast Hockey League, 1997-2002) folded
- Tacoma Tigers (Pacific Coast Hockey League, 1930-1931) folded January 1, 1931
Arenas[edit | edit source]
- Tacoma Dome
- Tacoma Ice Palace
- State Armory
- Harry Sprinkler Recreation Center
- Puget Sound Hockey Center
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Tacoma, Washington on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.