|South East Hockey League|
|No. of teams||4|
|Last champion(s)||Huntsville Channel Cats (2003-04)|
The South East Hockey League was formed in August 2003. It succeeded the short-lived Atlantic Coast Hockey League and had 4 teams for its first and only season.
- Huntsville Channel Cats (folded, new franchise took it's place in the SPHL)
- Knoxville Ice Bears (moved to SPHL)
- Cape Fear Fire Antz (moved to SPHL as Fayetteville FireAntz)
- Tupelo T-Rex, never played due to contractual issues with their arena.
- Winston-Salem T-Birds (folded after season)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at South East Hockey League. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|