|South East Hockey League|
|No. of teams||4|
|Last champion(s)||Huntsville Channel Cats (2003-04)|
The South East Hockey League was formed in August 2003. It succeeded the short-lived Atlantic Coast Hockey League and had 4 teams for its first and only season.
- Huntsville Channel Cats (folded, new franchise took it's place in the SPHL)
- Knoxville Ice Bears (moved to SPHL)
- Cape Fear Fire Antz (moved to SPHL as Fayetteville FireAntz)
- Tupelo T-Rex, never played due to contractual issues with their arena.
- Winston-Salem T-Birds (folded after season)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at South East Hockey League. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|
|North American Minor Professional leagues|
|American Hockey League • American Hockey Association • Central Hockey League • Colonial Hockey League • ECHL • Eastern Professional Hockey League • International Hockey League (1945-2001) • International Hockey League (2007-) • Pacific Coast Hockey League (1933-1941) • Quebec Hockey League • South East Hockey League • Southern Hockey League (1995-1996) • Southern Professional Hockey League • Sunshine Hockey League •Tropical Hockey League • West Coast Hockey League • Western Hockey League (minor pro) • Edinburgh Trophy • Eastern Hockey League •|