|6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
192 lb (87 kg)
|NHL Team (P)
Rockford IceHogs (AHL)
|Born||March 10, 1990,|
Orleans, ON, Canada
|NHL Draft||68th overall, 2008|
|Pro Career||2010 – present|
Playing career[edit | edit source]
Lalonde was drafted 68th overall by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. Selected from junior team the Belleville Bulls of the Ontario Hockey League, Lalonde signed a three-year entry level contract with Blackhawks on December 31, 2009. In the 2009–10 season Shawn led the defense of the Bulls and finished first team scoring with 56 points in 58 games earning selection to the OHL Third All-Star Team.
After finishing out of the OHL playoffs, Lalonde was re-assigned to the Blackhawks American Hockey League affiliate, the Rockford Icehogs, on March 16, 2010. Shawn scored his first professional goal with the Icehogs in a 4-3 victory over the Peoria Rivermen on March 26, before appearing in 3 playoff games with the IceHogs.
On April 14, 2011, the Chicago Blackhawks recalled LaLonde to the NHL.
Awards and honours[edit | edit source]
Career statistics[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Blackhawks sign 2008 draft pick Lalonde". Chicago Blackhawks (2009-12-31). Retrieved on 2010-05-11.
- "Shawn Lalonde Named to OHL All-Star Third Team". oursportscentral.com (2010-04-29). Retrieved on 2010-05-12.
- "Lalonde assigned to Rockford". Chicago Blackhawks (2010-03-16). Retrieved on 2010-03-16.
- "Hogs beat Peoria 4-3 at home thanks to big second period". Rockford IceHogs (2010-03-26). Retrieved on 2010-05-12.
- Hawks' Bolland still out, won't play in Game 2 - Chicago Tribune
[edit | edit source]
- Shawn Lalonde's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Shawn Lalonde's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Shawn Lalonde. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|