|6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
210 lb (95 kg)
|Teams||Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (1995–1998)|
Pittsburgh Penguins (1998)
New York Rangers (1998–1999)
Los Angeles Kings (1999)
Boston Bruins (1999–2000)
Columbus Blue Jackets (2001–2003)
Vancouver Canucks (2003–2004)
|Born||November 30, 1972,|
Thunder Bay, ON, CAN
|NHL Draft||51st overall, 1991|
|Pro Career||1994 – 2005|
Sean Pronger (born November 30, 1972 in Thunder Bay, Ontario) is a former Canadian ice hockey player who grew up in Dryden, Ontario, and has played in the National Hockey League for the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim, Pittsburgh Penguins, New York Rangers, Los Angeles Kings, Boston Bruins, Columbus Blue Jackets and the Vancouver Canucks. He was drafted 51st overall by Vancouver and played in 260 regular season games, scoring 23 goals and 36 assists for 59 points, picking up 159 penalty minutes. He is also the brother of defenceman Chris Pronger. Their mother is Finnish.
- June 22, 1991 - Drafted by the Vancouver Canucks in the 3rd round, 51st overall, in the 1991 NHL Entry Draft.
- February 14, 1995 - Signed as a free agent with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- March 24, 1998 - Traded by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks to the Pittsburgh Penguins in exchange for Patrick Lalime.
- November 25, 1998 - Traded by the Pittsburgh Penguins, along with Petr Nedvěd and Chris Tamer, to the New York Rangers in exchange for Alexei Kovalev and Harry York.
- February 12, 1999 - Traded by the New York Rangers to the Los Angeles Kings in exchange for Eric Lacroix.
- August 25, 1999 - Signed as a free agent with the Boston Bruins.
- December 5, 2000 - Traded by the Boston Bruins to the New York Islanders in exchange for future considerations.
- May 18, 2001 - Claimed on waivers by the Columbus Blue Jackets from the New York Islanders.
- October 30, 2003 - Traded by the Columbus Blue Jackets to the Vancouver Canucks in exchange for Zenith Komarniski.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Sean Pronger. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|