San Jose is the 3rd largest city in California with a population of about 940,000 and a metropolitan area of about 1,800,000.
It is located at the southern end of San Fransisco Bay in 'Silicon Valley.'
- San Jose Barracuda (AHL, 2015-Present)
- San Jose Sharks (NHL, 1991-present)
- San Jose Jr. Sharks (Western States Hockey League, 1994-1996)
- SAP Center at San Jose previously known as HP Pavilion at San Jose (September 7, 1993-June, 2013); San Jose Arena (September 7, 1993 – March 26, 2001), Compaq Center at San Jose (March 27, 2001 – November 30, 2002)
- Knight Ridder's Downtown Ice
- Rollin' Ice (Silvercreek Sportsplex)
- Roosevelt Park Hockey Rink
- Sharks Ice at San Jose (formerly Logitech Ice)
- San Jose, California on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.