|Born||September 20, 1994,|
West Dundee, IL, USA
|5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)
|NHL team (P)
Rockford IceHogs (AHL)
|NHL Draft||30th overall, 2013|
Ryan Hartman (born September 20, 1994) is an American professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with the Rockford IceHogs of the American Hockey League (AHL). Hartman was selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 1st round (30th overall) of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
Hartman joined the Plymouth Whalers of the Ontario Hockey League for the 2012–13 OHL season and was invited to take part in the CHL Top Prospects Game. He was then selected to play with the Gold Medal winning American squad at the IIHF World U20 Championship.
On November 18, 2013, the Chicago Blackhawks signed Hartman to a three-year entry-level contract.
Awards and honours[edit | edit source]
|World U-17 Hockey Challenge Silver Medal||2011|||
|IIHF World U18 Championship Gold Medal||2012|||
|CHL Top Prospects Game||2013|||
|IIHF World U20 Championship Gold Medal||2013|||
References[edit | edit source]
- Ryan Hartman Scouting Report: 2013 NHL Draft Prospect Profile | The Hockey Guys
- Plymouth Whalers add Ryan Hartman, who’s highly touted for 2013 NHL draft | Buzzing The Net - Yahoo! Sports Canada
- Size, versatility make Ryan Hartman a standout prospect - 2013 NHL Draft
- Ryan Hartman: 2013 NHL Draft Prospect Profile - In Lou We Trust
- "Blackhawks sign draft pick Hartman". Chicago Blackhawks (2013-11-18). Retrieved on 2013-11-18.
- Local hockey phenom hits books as hard he hits as opponents - DailyHerald.com
- U.S. wins fourth-straight U-18 gold - NHL.com - 2012 NHL Draft
- CHL Top Prospects Game
- World Junior Hockey Championships | Alumni | Selects Hockey | Selects Sports
[edit | edit source]
- Ryan Hartman's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Ryan Hartman's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|Chicago Blackhawks first round draft pick
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Ryan Hartman. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|