The Rochester Mustangs were a hockey team in Rochester, Minnesota. From 1947 to 1970 they were a senior team in various leagues. From 1985 to 2002 they were a Junior "A" team in the United States Hockey League.
The senior team played as follows:
- 1947-1952 American Amateur Hockey League (1947-1952)
- 1952-1953 Central Hockey League (1952-1953)
- 1953-1955 Minnesota Hockey League (1953-1955)
- 1955-1961 United States Central Hockey League
- 1961-1970 United States Hockey League
They played in the Mayo Civic Auditorium.
American Amateur Hockey LeagueEdit
|1951-52||40||15||21||4||34||5th||Did not qualify|
Central Hockey LeagueEdit
Minnesota Hockey LeagueEdit
United States Central Hockey League Edit
Note: some games in 1957-58 appear to have been worth more than two points
The junior team moved to Rochester in 1985. They had been the Austin Mavericks from 1974.
They played in the Rochester Recreation Center, which had a capacity of 2500.
These Mustangs lasted until 2002 when an old arena and declining attendance spelled the end of the team. They won the American National Junior "A" championship in 1987, 1988, and 1998.