|6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
154 lb (70 kg)
|Teams||Chicago Black Hawks|
|Born||July 31, 1929,|
Fort Frances, Ontario
|Died||August 23 2001 (aged 72),|
|Pro Career||1954 – 1955|
Roman Raymond Frederick
- Born: July 31, 1929 in Fort Frances, Ontario
- Died: August 23, 2001
- Hometown: Fort Frances, Ontario
- Position: Goalie
He played with the senior Fort Frances Maple Leafs in 1943-44, the junior Port Arthur West End Bruins in 1944-45, the junior Hamilton Lloyds in 1945-46, the senior Fort Frances Canadians in 1946-47, and the junior Brandon Wheat Kings in 1947-48 and 1948-49. He played in the 1948-49 Memorial Cup Final. Frederick was a first team Manitoba Junior Hockey League all-star in 1947-48 and a first team in 1948-49.
Frederick continued to play senior hockey until 1954-55, He turned pro that year with the Buffalo Bisons and was called up to the Chicago Black Hawks for five games. After playing in the minor pros with the Chicoutimi Saguenéens and the Calgary Stampeders he returned to the senior ranks with the Cornwall Chevies and the Sudbury Wolves.
He retired in 1959.
- Traded to Charlottetown (MMHL) by Chicoutimi (QMHL) for cash, December 9, 1951.
- Signed as a free agent by Ottawa (QMHL), September 15, 1952.
- Traded to Chicago by Ottawa (QHL) for cash, February 10, 1955.
Awards & Achievements
- MJHL Second All-Star Team (1948 & 1949)