Port-aux-Basques was a town of about 4300 people in the southwestern tip of Newfoundland in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
It is now part of the town of Channel-Port-aux-Basques.
Teams[edit | edit source]
- Newfoundland Junior A Hockey League, 1971-1974
- West Newfoundland Junior Hockey League, 1975-1976
- (Central-West Junior Hockey League, 2009-2013) play as an independent when league collapses after being fined for missing Hockey Newfoundland and Labrador annual meeting
- (Independent team, 2013-2014)
Champions[edit | edit source]
- 1988-89 Port-aux-Basques Mariners
Arenas[edit | edit source]
Bruce Sports Centre (????-1995) burned down September 24, 1995
Bruce II Sports Centre (1996-Present)