|Born||May 21, 1954,|
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)
Fort Wayne Komets
|NHL Draft||118th overall, 1974|
|WHA Draft||43rd overall, 1974|
New England Whalers
Peter Brown (born May 21, 1954) is a retired American professional ice hockey defenseman. He was selected by the Atlanta Flames in the 7th round (118th overall) of the 1974 NHL Entry Draft, and was also selected by the New England Whalers in the 3rd round (43rd overall) of the 1974 WHA Amateur Draft.
Awards and honors[edit | edit source]
|All-ECAC Hockey Second Team||1973–74|||
|All-ECAC Hockey Second Team||1974–75|||
|All-ECAC Hockey First Team||1975–76|||
|AHCA East All-American||1975–76|||
References[edit | edit source]
- Toledo Blade - January 15, 1979 – Page 23 – Brown Goes to Komets for Netminder
- "ECAC All-Teams", College Hockey Historical Archives. Retrieved on May 19, 2013.
- "Men's Ice Hockey Award Winners", NCAA.org. Retrieved on June 11, 2013.
[edit | edit source]
- Peter Brown's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Peter Brown's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|ECAC Hockey Player of the Year
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Peter Brown (ice hockey). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|