|Born|| January 7 1992,|
Lethbridge, AB, CAN
| 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
175 lb (79 kg; 12 st 7 lb)
| BCIHL team|
| University of Victoria|
|NHL Draft|| 193rd overall, 2010|
Patrick Evan Holland (born January 7, 1992) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing collegiate hockey with the University of Victoria in the British Columbia Intercollegiate Hockey League. Holland was selected by the Calgary Flames in the 7th round (193rd overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft and played 5 games in the National Hockey League (NHL) with the Montreal Canadiens. He concluded his professional career with HPK in the Finnish Liiga.
Early life Edit
Patrick was born in Lethbridge, Alberta on January 7, 1992. He grew up playing in the Lethbridge minor hockey league until he was 16 before playing for the Tri-City Americans in the Western Hockey League.
On January 12, 2012, the Calgary Flames traded Holland, along with Rene Bourque and a 2nd round pick at the 2013 NHL Entry Draft (Zach Fucale), to the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for Mike Cammalleri, Karri Ramo, and a 5th round pick at the 2012 NHL Entry Draft (Ryan Culkin). On March 7, 2012, the Montreal Canadiens signed Holland to a three-year entry-level contract.
After one season within the Jets organization, Holland signed a one-year contract in Finland with Liiga club, HPK, on June 16, 2015. Holland appeared in 20 games with HPK, contributing with 9 points.
Opting to end his professional career, Holland enrolled in the University of Victoria in pursuing a degree in Computer Science. He was later recruited to play for the University's men's ice hockey side, the Vikes.
|2014–15||St. John's IceCaps||AHL||21||0||2||2||6||—||—||—||—||—|
- ↑ "Canadiens trade Cammalleri to Flames for Bourque". The Sports Network (2012-01-12). Retrieved on 2012-01-12.
- ↑ "Three-year contract for Patrick Holland". Montreal Canadiens (2012-03-07). Retrieved on 2012-03-07.
- ↑ "Oilers rally past Canadiens for second straight win". National Hockey League (2013-10-22). Retrieved on 2013-10-22.
- ↑ "Jets acquire G Peter Budaj in three-player trade with Canadiens", cbssports.com, 5 October 2014. Retrieved on 5 October 2014.
- ↑ "HPK sign agreement with Canadian". HPK (2015-06-16). Retrieved on 2015-06-16.
- ↑ "Former Hab Holland finds a home with Vikes Hockey team". Times Colonist (2016-05-11). Retrieved on 2016-05-11.