The Vancouver Canucks' Most Exciting Player Award is one of six annual team awards given to the player judged to be the most exciting, as voted by the fans. The award is presented at the last home game of the regular season.
The most prolific award winners in Canucks history have been:
- Tony Tanti – 5 times (1984–88)
- Pavel Bure – 5 (1992–1995, 1998)
- Todd Bertuzzi – 4 (2000, 2002–2004)
- Bobby Lalonde – 3 (1975–1977)
- Alexandre Burrows - 3 (2008–10)
Award winners[edit | edit source]
|C||Centre||LW||Left Wing||D||Defence||RW||Right Wing||G||Goaltender|
Player is still active with the Canucks.
- All awards henceforth officially recognized by Canucks Media Guide.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Most Exciting Player Award. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|