|Born||February 4, 1996,|
Stillwater, Minnesota, U.S.
|5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
181 lb (82 kg; 12 st 13 lb)
|NHL team||St. Louis Blues|
Playing career[edit | edit source]
He committed to play collegiate hockey with Michigan Tech of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA). In his freshman season in 2016–17 season, Reinke developed a scoring touch and sound defensive game with 20 points in 41 games to earn a selection to the WCHA All-Rookie Team.
In the following 2017–18 season, Reinke notched a new career high with 24 points in 35 games before opting to end his collegiate career after his sophomore year in signing as an Undrafted free agent to a two-year, entry-level contract with the St. Louis Blues on March 26, 2018. Reinke was immediately added to the Blues roster and made his NHL debut with the Blues in a 6–0 defeat to the Arizona Coyotes on March 31, 2018.
Career statistics[edit | edit source]
|2014–15||Cedar Rapids RoughRiders||USHL||55||2||19||21||10||3||0||0||0||0|
|2015–16||Cedar Rapids RoughRiders||USHL||56||5||25||30||22||5||1||1||2||6|
|2017–18||St. Louis Blues||NHL||1||0||0||0||0||—||—||—||—||—|
|2018–19||San Antonio Rampage||AHL||76||12||33||45||20||—||—||—||—||—|
|2019–20||San Antonio Rampage||AHL||46||5||17||22||20||—||—||—||—||—|
Awards and honors[edit | edit source]
|All-Rookie Second Team||2015|
|WCHA All-Rookie Team||2016–17|
|All-WCHA Third Team||2017–18|
References[edit | edit source]
- Blues sign three players to entry-level contracts. St. Louis Blues (2018-03-26). Retrieved on 2018-03-26.
- Blues shutout by Coyotes. National Hockey League (2018-03-31). Retrieved on 2018-04-01.
- Awards - NCAA (WCHA) Rookie All-Star Team. Elite Prospects. Retrieved on 2018-11-15.
- WCHA announces 2017-18 All-WCHA Teams. uscho.com (2018-03-08). Retrieved on 2018-03-08.
- 2018-19 American Hockey League All-Rookie Team Named. OurSports Central (April 10, 2019).