|Born||December 10, 1986,|
Chesterfield, MO, USA
|5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
178 lb (81 kg; 12 st 10 lb)
Bridgeport Sound Tigers
Prior to turning professional, Davies attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison where he played four seasons of college hockey with the NCAA Division I Wisconsin Badgers men's ice hockey team. He played professionally in the American Hockey League with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers and the Chicago Wolves.
Awards and honours
|NAHL Rookie of the Year||2004–05|||
|WCHA Third All-Star Team||2009–10|||
- "Gladiators Forward Davies Called up to AHL Chicago". OurSportsCentral.com (2012-02-03). Retrieved on 2012-02-03.
- "DEG confirms Davies, Mondt and Daxlberger" (in German). Düsseldorfer EG (2014-05-23). Retrieved on 2014-05-23.
- "Wolves Sign Former Wisconsin Badger Davies". OurSports Central.com (2010-10-01). Retrieved on 2010-10-01.
- "Hockey Awards & Achievements - NCAA (WCHA) Third All-Star Team". EliteProspects.com (2010-12-15). Retrieved on 2013-05-17.
- Michael Davies's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Michael Davies's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Michael Davies. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|