The Leo Boivin Community Centre is an indoor arena located in Prescott, Ontario. The arena opened around 1968. The arena was shut down permanently as an ice hockey facility in August of 2018 as a result of a probable ammonia leak. The facility was aging and the leak could have potentially been the start of a larger problem with the ice making equipment. This was done out of an abundance of caution after a leak at an arena in Fernie, British Columbia killed three people in October of 2017 and similar issues to the Goderich Memorial Arena a week prior to the issues being discovered at the Community Centre.