|Born|| March 27 1995,|
Repentigny, Quebec, Canada
| 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
180 lb (82 kg; 12 st 12 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| Nashville Predators|
Milwaukee Admirals (AHL)
|NHL Draft|| 39th overall, 2013|
Laurent Dauphin (born March 27, 1995) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing as a prospect within the Nashville Predators organization of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was drafted 39th overall by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
As a youth, Dauphin played in the 2007 Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament with a minor ice hockey team from Lanaudière Ouest. He later played three seasons of major junior hockey with the Chicoutimi Saguenéens of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.
Dauphin made his NHL debut during the 2015–16 season, on December 29, 2015, and scored his first career NHL goal against the Vancouver Canucks on 4 January 2016. He was re-assigned to the American Hockey League the following day.
In the following 2017–18 season, after attending the Blackhawks training camp and pre-season, Dauphin was re-assigned to AHL affiliate, the Rockford IceHogs. Less than one year after being traded to Chicago, he was traded back to the Coyotes, alongside Richard Panik, in exchange for Anthony Duclair and Adam Clendening.
Dauphin began the 2018–19 season, serving as an Alternate captain for his third season with the Coyotes' affiliate the Tucson Roadrunners. He added 20 points in 34 games for the Roadrunners and made 1 appearance with the Coyotes on January 10, 2019, against the Vancouver Canucks, before he was traded away for a second time by the Coyotes, along with Adam Helewka, to the Nashville Predators in exchange for Emil Pettersson on February 8, 2019. While with AHL affiliate, the Milwaukee Admirals, Dauphin was signed to a one-year, two-way contract extension with the Predators on February 27, 2019.
Regular season and playoffsEdit
- ↑ Pee-Wee players who have reached NHL or WHA (2018).
- ↑ Young, old scorers carry Coyotes past Canucks | Reuters. reuters.com (2016-01-05). Retrieved on 2016-01-17.
- ↑ Coyotes reassign F Dauphin | WPTZ.com. wptz.com (2016-01-06). Retrieved on 2016-01-17.
- ↑ "Blackhawks acquire Murphy, Dauphin from Arizona for Hjalmarsson". Chicago Blackhawks (2017-06-23). Retrieved on 2017-06-23.
- ↑ Blackhawks acquire Duclair and Clendening from Coyotes. Chicago Blackhawks (January 10, 2018). Retrieved on January 10, 2018.
- ↑ "Predators acquire Dauphin, Helewka from Arizona". Nashville Predators (February 8, 2019). Retrieved on February 8, 2019.
- ↑ "Predators sign forward Laurent Dauphin". Nashville Predators (February 27, 2019). Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Laurent Dauphin. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|