|Born|| January 13 1990,|
North Vancouver, BC, CAN
| 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
203 lb (92 kg; 14 st 7 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| Chicago Blackhawks|
Rockford IceHogs (AHL)
|NHL Draft|| 11th overall, 2008|
Kyle Beach (born January 13, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player currently playing for the Rockford IceHogs of the American Hockey League (AHL). In the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, he was drafted 11th overall by the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Beach is a power forward that plays a tough, physical game accompanied by offensive skill. His aggressive play led to multiple concussions and a sports hernia while playing for the Everett Silvertips. After being named the 2006–07 WHL Rookie of the Year, Beach was projected to be a top 5 pick in the 2008 Entry Draft. However, his on-ice reputation and discipline issues made teams hesitant to draft him. Beach was called up by the Blackhawks on April 27, 2010. 
His younger brother, Cody Beach, was born August 8, 1992. Cody was drafted by the St. Louis Blues in the 5th round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, and he is currently playing in the Western Hockey League with the Moose Jaw Warriors.
- ↑ "Hawks gamble with top pick Kyle Beach", Chicago Tribune. Retrieved on 2008-07-17.
- ↑ "Getting ready for the Beach", Vancouver Sun. Retrieved on 2008-06-21.
- ↑ NHL Chicago Blackhawks Transactions Page - sportsnet.ca
- ↑ http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=37114
- Kyle Beach's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Kyle Beach's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- NHL Entry Draft 2008
|Chicago Blackhawks first round draft pick|
| Succeeded by|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Kyle Beach. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|