|Born||26 April 1997,|
|5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
194 lb (88 kg; 13 st 12 lb)
Salavat Yulaev Ufa
|NHL Draft||135th overall, 2015|
Kirill Olegovich Kaprizov (Russian: Кирилл Олегович Капризов; born 26 April 1997) is a Russian professional ice hockey forward. He is currently playing with CSKA Moscow of the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL).
Kaprizov made his Kontinental Hockey League debut playing with Metallurg Novokuznetsk during the 2014–15 KHL season. Kaprizov was drafted by the Minnesota Wild of the National Hockey League in the fifth round of the 2015 NHL Entry Draft, 135th overall. On 21 August 2015, Kaprizov was signed to a three-year contract extension to remain and continue his development with Metallurg Novokuznetsk. On May 2, 2016 he was traded to Salavat Yulaev Ufa.
|Competitor for |
|Competitor for Russia|
|World Junior Championships|
Kaprizov has played for the Russian national team in the World Under-18 Championships and World Junior Championships. He was the youngest player in the Russian team at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, Korea.
Regular season and playoffs
|2016–17||Salavat Yulaev Ufa||KHL||49||20||22||42||66||5||3||0||3||0|
Awards and honors
|All-Star Game||2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
|Gagarin Cup (CSKA Moscow)||2019|||
- "Kirill Kaprizov player profiles". Kontinental Hockey League (2014-04-05). Retrieved on 2014-04-05.
- "Kaprizov signs a three-year contract with Novokuznetsk" (in Russian). allhockey.ru (2015-08-21). Retrieved on 2015-08-21.
- Metallurg Novokuznetsk (2016-05-02). Кирилл Капризов перешел в "Салават Юлаев" (Russian). Metallurg-nk.ru. Retrieved on 2016-12-28.
- Ice Hockey Men – Team Roster – OAR. Pyeongchang 2018. International Olympic Committee (13 February 2018). Retrieved on 16 February 2018.
- "CSKA lifts the Gagarin Cup". Kontinental Hockey League (2019-04-19). Retrieved on 2019-04-19.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Kirill Kaprizov. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|