"Badgers" was the name of the sports teams of Keewatin Community College, located in The Pas, Manitoba, founded in 1966. In 2004 it became "University College of the North" (UCN). They no longer operate intercollegiate sports teams.
In the 1970s and 1980s the Badgers played college hockey in the Midwest International College Hockey League and in the Manitoba Colleges Athletic Association until disbanded in 1986. When there was no college league for them they played intermediate hockey. They no longer operate at any level.
not available on Wikia
- MCAA: 1975
- no appearances
- Canadian Colleges Athletic Association
- 4-West Championship
- British Columbia Intercollegiate Hockey League
- British Columbia Colleges Athletic Association
- Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference
- Prairie Athletic Conference (Saskatchewan)
- Manitoba Colleges Athletic Conference
- Ontario Colleges Athletic Association
- RSEQ College League
- Atlantic Collegiate Athletic Association