|Born|| October 7 1991,|
Prince Albert, SK, CAN
| 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
205 lb (93 kg; 14 st 9 lb)
|NHL team||Anaheim Ducks|
|NHL Draft|| 160th overall, 2011|
Josh Manson (born October 7, 1991) is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman. He is currently playing with the Anaheim Ducks of the National Hockey League (NHL). Manson was selected by the Anaheim Ducks in the 6th round (160th overall) of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft. He is the son of former longtime NHL defenseman, Dave Manson.
Manson played three seasons of NCAA Division I hockey with the Northeastern Huskies men's ice hockey team, where in his Junior year his outstanding play was rewarded when he was selected as Hockey East's best defensive defenceman and was named to the 2013–14 Hockey East Second All-Star Team.
|2008–09||Prince Albert Mintos||SMHL||40||19||16||35||64||3||1||0||1||4|
|2008–09||Flin Flon Bombers||SJHL||2||0||0||0||0||—||—||—||—||—|
|2009–10||Salmon Arm Silverbacks||BCHL||54||10||14||24||75||6||1||0||1||15|
|2010–11||Salmon Arm Silverbacks||BCHL||57||12||35||47||80||14||2||7||9||15|
Awards and honoursEdit
|Hockey East Second All-Star Team||2013–14|||
|Hockey East Best Defensive Defenceman||2013–14|||
- ↑ "Ducks Sign Defenseman Josh Manson to Two-Year Entry Level Contract". Anaheim Ducks (2014-03-25). Retrieved on 2014-03-25.
- ↑ "Anaheim Ducks sign Northeastern's Josh Manson". SB Nation College Hockey (2014-03-25). Retrieved on 2014-03-25.
- ↑ "League Announces All-Star Teams". Hockey East (2014-03-15). Retrieved on 2014-03-15.
- ↑ "Hockey East names All-Rookie team, seven individual awards". USCHO.com (2014-03-19). Retrieved on 2014-03-19.
- Josh Manson's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Josh Manson's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Josh Manson. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|