The legendary hockey movie "Slap Shot" was filmed at the Cambria County War Memorial Arena.
- (EHL, 1950-53) transfer to IHL
- (IHL, 1953-55) transfer to EHL
- (EHL, 1955-73), join NAHL
- (NAHL, 1973-77) folded after arena damaged in flood
- (United Junior Hockey League, 2009) league disbands before play
- Johnstown Jr. Chiefs (United Junior Hockey League, 2009) announced as an expansion team on February 24, 2009; renamed Jets before play
- Johnstown Red Wings (EHL, 1979-80) ceased operations
- Johnstown Tomahawks (NAHL, 2012-Present)
- Johnstown Wings
- (Northeastern Hockey League, 1978-1979) join EHL as Red Wings
- (Continental Junior Hockey League, scheduled for 2010 and 2011, but unable to play)
- Cambria County War Memorial Arena (1950-Present)
- Planet Ice
- Johnstown, Pennsylvania on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.