|Born|| April 30 1988,|
Bayfield, ON, CAN
| 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
200 lb (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| St. Louis Blues|
Chicago Wolves (AHL)
Jeremy Welsh (born April 30, 1988) is a Canadian professional ice hockey centre who currently plays for the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League (AHL) whilst under contract to the St. Louis Blues of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Welsh signed a one-year entry level contract with the Hurricanes on April 5, 2012 and played in his first NHL game two days later against the Florida Panthers. Prior to the start of the 2013–14 season Welsh was traded, along with Zac Dalpe, to the Canucks in exchange for Kellan Tochkin and a fourth round selection in the 2014 NHL Draft.
Awards and honorsEdit
|All-ECAC Hockey Third Team||2010–11|
|All-ECAC Hockey Second Team||2011–12|
|AHCA East Second-Team All-American||2011–12|
|ECAC Hockey All-Tournament Team||2012|||
- ↑ Terrell Williams (April 5, 2012). Canes Sign Jeremy Welsh to Entry-Level Contract. Carolina Hurricanes. Retrieved on July 21, 2012.
- ↑ Panthers 4, Hurricanes 1. Carolina Hurricanes (April 7, 2012). Retrieved on July 21, 2012.
- ↑ Canucks acquire Zac Dalpe, Jeremy Welsh from Hurricanes. CBC (2013-09-29). Retrieved on 2013-09-30.
- ↑ "Blues sign Welsh to one-year, two way deal". St. Louis Blues (2014-07-21). Retrieved on 2014-07-21.
- ↑ "All-Tournament Honors", ECAC Hockey. Retrieved on 2014-05-12.
- Jeremy Welsh's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Jeremy Welsh's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- Jeremy Welsh's career stats at Hockey-Reference.com
- Jeremy Welsh's NHL player profile
|Awards and achievements|
|ECAC Hockey Most Outstanding Player in Tournament|
| Succeeded by|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Jeremy Welsh. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|