|Ice Line Quad Rinks|
|Location||West Chester, Pennsylvania|
|Surface||Ice 200 ft x 85 ft|
|Tenants|| West Chester University (Varsity) (ESCHL)|
West Chester University (JV and Women) (DVCHC)
Penn State Brandywine (DVCHC)
Villanova University (ECHA)
Philadelphia Junior Flyers (AJHL)
Ice Line Quad Rinks is an ice arena in West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA The building consists of four NHL-regulation ice surfaces- each with a seating capacity of 500, concession area, and other amenties.
The rink is the home of a number of programs, including:
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania men's ice hockey teams competing at the ACHA Division I level in the ESCHL and JV team at the ACHA DIII level in the DVCHC.
- West Chester University women's ice hockey team competing at the ACHA Women's DII level in the DVCHC.
- Penn State Brandywine men's ice hockey team competing in the ACHA DIII in the DVCHC.
- Villanova University men's ice hockey team competing at the ACHA Division I level in the ECHA.
- Philadelphia Junior Flyers Tier III Jr. A ice hockey team playing in the Atlantic Junior Hockey League (AJHL).
In addition Ice Line hosts a number of junior, youth, high school, and adult ice hockey games and tournaments, ice skating, and figure skating.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Ice Line Quad Rinks. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|