Houghton is a city of about 7000 people in the western part of Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Teams[edit | edit source]
- Calumet-Houghton Chiefs (United States Hockey League, 1972-1973) become Copper Country Chiefs
- Houghton Wolves (American Amateur Hockey Association, 1927-1928)
- Portage Lakes (United States Amateur Hockey Association, 1920-1922)
- Portage Lakes Hockey Club (International Professional Hockey League, 1904-1907) withdrew
University Teams[edit | edit source]
- Michigan Tech Huskies
- (WCHA, 1951-1981) join CCHA
- (CCHA, 1981-1984) rejoin WCHA
- (WCHA, 1984-Present)
Arenas[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Houghton, Michigan on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.