Hazelton is a town of about 300 people in northern British Columbia.
- Hazelton Bulldogs (Central Interior Senior Hockey League 2019-Present)
- Hazelton Wolverines (Central Interior Senior Hockey League 2006-2012) fold due to lack of players prior to 2012-13 season.
- Ken Trombley Memorial Arena (condemned in 2015)
- Hazelton Outdoor Rink (temporary use between 2015 and 2019)
- Upper Skeena Recreation Centre (opened in 2019)
- Hazelton, British Columbia on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.