Hartford is a city in northern Connecticut.
It has a population of 425,511 and a metropolitan population of about 3,200,0000. The XL Center, then known as the Hartford Civic Center hosted the 1986 NHL All-Star Game and the 1994 NHL Entry Draft.
- Connecticut Whale (AHL, November 27, 2010-2013) revert to Hartford Wolfpack name
- Connecticut Jr. Wolfpack (Atlantic Junior Hockey League, (2003-2004) renamed Hartford Jr. Wolfpack
- Hartford Whalers (NHL, January 17, 1980-1997) became Carolina Hurricanes
- Hartford Wolf Pack
- (American Hockey League, 1997-November 27, 2010) renamed Connecticut Whale, November 27, 2010
- (American Hockey League, 2013-Present)
- Hartford Jr. Wolfpack (Atlantic Junior Hockey League, (2004-Present)
- New England Whalers (WHA, January 9, 1975-January 18, 1978) forced to play in West Springfield and Springfield, MA until January, 1980 when arena roof collapses from snow team at which point team was known as Hartford Whalers of the NHL
- XL Center (January 5, 1975-Present) formerly known as Hartford Civic Center until December 2007, arena closed from January 18, 1978-January 17, 1980 due to roof collapse
- Hartford, Connecticut on Wikipedia