It was located just to the east of Ottawa. It is now a part of that city.
- (Central Junior A Hockey League, 1973-2005) become Orleans Blues which move back to Gloucester in 2008
- (Central Junior A Hockey League, 2008-2009) join CJHL
- (Central Junior Hockey League, 2009-2010) join CCHL
- (Central Canada Hockey League, 2010-Present)
- Richcraft Sensplex (formerly Potvin Arena)
- Blackburn Arena
- Earl Armstrong Arena
- Eastvale Park Rink
- La Verendrye Park Rink
- Fairfield Park Rink
- Cummings Park Rink
- Combermere Park Rink
- Gloucester, Ontario on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.