Glens Falls is a city of about 14,000 people in northeastern New York.
- Adirondack Ice Hawks (Colonial Hockey League, 1999-2003) renamed Frostbite
- Adirondack Frostbite (Colonial Hockey League, 2004-2006) folded when unable to renew lease
- Adirondack Phantoms (AHL, 2009-2014) moved to Allentown, PA
- Adirondack Red Wings (AHL, 1979-1999) ceased operations
Glens Falls Civic Center (1979-Present)
- Glens Falls, New York on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.