Fox Creek is a town of about 2000 located on Hwy 43 midway between Edmonton and Grande Prairie in West Central Alberta.
Teams[edit | edit source]
- Fox Creek Roadrunners - Northwest Hockey League 1973-1975
- Fox Creek Roadrunners - Central Hockey League 1980-1982
- Fox Creek Bandits - North Central Hockey League (Alberta) 1994-2008
- Fox Creek Ice Kings Junior A Hockey Club - Greater Metro Jr A Hockey League - 2020
Arenas[edit | edit source]
- Petroleum Palace 1971-1976
- Derald Palmer Memorial Arena (renamed) 1976-2018
- Fox Creek Regional Multiplex Arena 2019
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.