Fort St. John is a city of about 17,500 people in northeastern British Columbia.
- Fort St. John Flyers (North Peace Hockey League, at least since 2007-Present) registered as Allan Cup eligible 2009-2013
- Fort St. John Golden Hawks (1960s-1980s)
- (Peace-Cariboo Junior Hockey League, 1980-1981) renamed Huskies
- (Peace-Cariboo Junior Hockey League, 1981-1991) league renamed RMJHL
- Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League, 1991-1996) join North West Junior Hockey League
In 1948 the town converted a former RCAF hanger into a covered arena.
- Fort St. John, British Columbia on Wikipedia