- (Canadian Professional Hockey League, 1929-1930) join IHL
- (International Hockey League, 1929-1936) join IAHL
- (International-American Hockey League, 1936-1936) suspend operations on Decbember 6, 1936, after Peace Bridge Arena roof collapsed on March 17, 1936 as this arena was the only arena in Buffalo area large enough to host minor league hockey and they were playing out of an arena in Niagara Falls, Ontario, which was inadequately sized for minor league hockey
- Chicago Black Hawks (National Hockey League, 1928-1929) used Peace Bridge Arena for some home games in 1928-29 and 1929-30 seasons, during construction of Chicago Stadium and later dispute with Chicago Stadium mangagement when the Chicago Coliseum was not available. They also played some games at the Detroit Olympia.
- Pittsburgh Pirates (National Hockey League, 1929-1930) used Peace Bridge Arena for some home games in 1929-30 season. The Pirates also played home games in Atlantic City, New Jersey during this season
- Fort Erie
- Fort Erie Fleet Aircraft (1940-41 OHA Senior B Playoffs)
- Fort Erie Frontiers (OHA, 1960s)
- Fort Erie Meteors (Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League, 1979-present)
- Fort Erie Spears Chevs (1953-54 OHA Senior B Season)
- Peace Bridge Arena
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.