|Born||March 12, 1989,|
Chelyabinsk, Soviet Union
|5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
178 lb (81 kg; 12 st 10 lb)
|NHL team (P)
Charlotte Checkers (AHL)
|NHL Draft||71st overall, 2007|
Evgenii Anatolievich Dadonov (born March 12, 1989) is a Russian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with the Charlotte Checkers of the American Hockey League (AHL). He previously played for Traktor Chelyabinsk of the Russian Super League and its successor league, the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). Dadonov was selected by the Panthers in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft and joined the team in 2009, playing a season with their American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Rochester Americans.
Dadonov played for Traktor Chelyabinsk in the RSL and KHL. He was drafted 71st overall in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft. In January 2011 Dadonov was selected to participate in the 2011 SuperSkills as one of 12 rookies.
Regular season and playoffs
|Junior int'l totals||21||4||7||11||8|
- Lozo, Dave (2011-01-11). Breaking down All-Star roster by the numbers. NHL.com. Retrieved on 2011-01-29.
- Canes rally for 4-3 win over Panthers. News Observer (2010-12-15). Retrieved on 2010-12-15.
- Panthers trade Dadonov, Jenks to Hurricanes for Lindstrom. The Sports Network (2012-01-18). Retrieved on 2012-01-18.
- RussianProspects.com Evgeny Dadonov Profile
- Evgenii Dadonov's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- Evgenii Dadonov - player profile and career stats at European Hockey.Net
- Evgenii Dadonov's NHL player profile
- Evgenii Dadonov's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Evgenii Dadonov. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|