The Emile Francis Trophy is presented annually to the AHL's team that has the best record in the Atlantic Division
The award is named after former coach Emile Francis.
Winners[edit | edit source]
- Atlantic Division
- 2008–09 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- 2007–08 - Providence Bruins
- 2006–07 - Manchester Monarchs
- 2005–06 - Portland Pirates
- 2004–05 - Manchester Monarchs
- 2003–04 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- North Division
[edit | edit source]
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Emile Francis Trophy. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.