"Eagles" is the name of the sports teams from Eastern Washington University (EWU), located in Cheney, WA, USA. EWU is in the British Columbia Intercollegiate Hockey League (BCIHL). They entered the league in 2011-12. They also have a club team in the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA).
On May 24, 2018 the BCIHL announced that the school had withdrawn from the conference. The program would be absorbed into the school's ACHA Division 2 junior varsity team and will compete against more regional opponents.
- Note: Until 2011-12 there were tie games in the regular season and a playoff tournament was held.
- Note: From 2012-13 onwards the top 4 teams qualified for best-of-three semi-finals and all regular season games were decided by overtime or shootout.
- Canadian Colleges Athletic Association
- 4-West Championship
- British Columbia Intercollegiate Hockey League
- British Columbia Colleges Athletic Association
- Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference
- Prairie Athletic Conference (Saskatchewan)
- Manitoba Colleges Athletic Conference
- Ontario Colleges Athletic Association
- RSEQ College League
- Atlantic Collegiate Athletic Association
- Eastern Washington Eagles (Big Sky - NCAA)
- Selkirk College Saints (PWAA - CCAA)
- Simon Fraser Clan (GNAC - NCAA)
- Vancouver Island Mariners (PWAA - CCAA)
- Victoria Vikings (CWUAA - CIS)
- Fraser Valley Cascades (2006-2011) (CWUAA - CIS)
- Okanagan College Coyotes (2010-2012) (PWAA - CCAA)
- UNBC Timberwolves (2006) (CWUAA - CIS)
- Trinity Western Spartans (2005-20) (CWUAA - CIS)
- Thompson Rivers Wolfpack (2010-14) (CWUAA - CIS)