The Eastern Ontario Super Hockey League is a men's senior hockey league founded for the 2019-20 season.
- Cornwall Prowlers joined from Outaouais Senior A Hockey League based out of Benson Centre
- Deseronto Bulldogs
- Maxville Millionaires were originally to be known as Maxville Maniacs based out of the Maxville Arena
- West Carleton Rivermen based out of Cavanagh Sensplex
Possible 2020-21 and beyond expansion
a possible team to be based out of the Ingredion Centre in Prescott. was mentioned but did not come to be for 2019-20. Vankleek Hill was originally mentioned but later dropped out. Akwesasne has showed interest in joining for the 2020-21 season (along with four other potential expansion teams). The league would later announce its intent to play with six teams for the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons and to eight teams for the 2022-23 season.
Membership Changes for 2020-21
- The Maxville Millionaires are renamed the Maxville Mustangs when the team is sold.
- On October 8, 2020 the Pontiac Sr Comets join the league from the Quebec Senior AA Hockey League.
- The Frontenac Phantoms, Glengarry Pipers, and Smiths Falls Rideaus are added to the league as new teams.
- The league would also announce the addition of a team from Chesterville which would take the name North Dundas Sr. Rockets.
The league would end up cancelling its 2020-21 season around January 21 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The league announced the addition of the South Grenville Sr. Rangers and the Gananoque Sr. Islanders for the 2021-22 season.
- On May 3rd the league announced the addition of a new team in the Municipality of Tweed. On May 18th it was announced that the team would take the name Tweed Oil Kings as a tribute to the Tweed BP Oil Kings, who won the All-Ontario Intermediate C Championship for the 1975-76 season.
On July 13, 2021 the league would announce that the Pontiac Sr Comets would have to sit out the season due to uncertainty over the arena they were planning on playing in that may not be able to open due to local restriction.
|2019-20||West Carleton Rivermen*||Cornwall Prowlers|
|2020-21||Season cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic|
Note:* The Cornwall Prowlers tied for first place for the 2019-20 season but West Carleton won the title via tie-breakers.