The Eastern Ontario Super A Hockey League is a men's senior hockey league founded for the 2019-20 season.
2019-20[edit | edit source]
- Cornwall Prowlers joined from Outaouais Senior A Hockey League based out of Benson Centre
- Deseronto Bulldogs
- Maxville Millionaires were originally to be known as Maxville Maniacs based out of the Maxville Arena
- West Carleton Rivermen based out of Cavanagh Sensplex
Possible 2020-21 and beyond expansion[edit | edit source]
a possible team to be based out of the Ingredion Centre in Cardinal. was mentioned but did not come to be for 2019-20. Vankleek Hill was originally mentioned but later dropped out. Akwesasne has showed interest in joining for the 2020-21 season (along with four other potential expansion teams). The league would later announce its intent to play with six teams for the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons and to eight teams for the 2022-23 season.
Membership Changes for 2020-21[edit | edit source]
- The Maxville Millionaires are renamed the Maxville Mustangs when the team is sold.
- On October 8, 2020 the Pontiac Sr Comets join the league from the Quebec Senior AA Hockey League.
- The Frontenac Phantoms, Glengarry Pipers, and Smiths Falls Rideaus are added to the league as new teams.
- The league would also announce the addition of a team from Chesterville which would take the name North Dundas Sr. Rockets.
The league would end up cancelling its 2020-21 season around January 21 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Teams[edit | edit source]
Champions[edit | edit source]
|2019-20||West Carleton Rivermen*||Cornwall Prowlers|
|2020-21||Season cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic|
Note:* The Cornwall Prowlers tied for first place for the 2019-20 season but West Carleton won the title via tie-breakers.