|Born|| June 15 1994,|
Dorval, Quebec, Canada
| 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
181 lb (82 kg; 12 st 13 lb)
|Pro clubs||Rockford IceHogs|
|NHL Draft|| 48th overall, 2012|
Dillon Fournier (born June 15, 1994) is a Canadian retired ice hockey defenceman. He formerly played for the Indy Fuel in the ECHL as a prospect for the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL). Fournier was selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2nd round (48th overall) of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
Fournier was picked first overall by the Lewiston Maineiacs in the 2010 QMJHL Entry Draft, and competed with Team Quebec at the 2011 World U-17 Hockey Challenge. After one season he was selected first overall by the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies in the QMJHL dispersal draft after the Lewiston Maineiacs folded. He was recognized for his outstanding play when he was chosen for the 2012 CHL Top Prospects Game.
Awards and honoursEdit
|World U-17 Hockey Challenge||2011|||
|CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game||2011–12|
- ↑ (2010-07-01) "Dillon Fournier top pick in QMJHL draft". Retrieved on 2014-07-02.
- ↑ Dillon Fournier prospect profile (2013-02-03). Retrieved on 2013-02-03.
- ↑ Chicago Blackhawks bulk up defense by signing Dillon Fournier (2014-03-10). Retrieved on 2014-03-10.
- ↑ "Dillon Fournier sign three-year deal with Chicago", 2014-03-10. Retrieved on 2014-03-10.
- ↑ Blackhawks’ prospect Dillon Fournier retiring due to chronic injury. The Athletic (2017-06-08). Retrieved on 2017-06-08.
- ↑ Dillon Fournier college profile (2014-05-06). Retrieved on 2014-05-06.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Dillon Fournier. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|