The women ice hockey team was founded in 1998 by Lionel Geiller.
Vanessa Emond played at Dawson College from 2006 to 2008. She accumulated 75 points in her first year (45 goals, 30 assists) for the College. The following season, she had 65 points (34 goals, 31 assists). She was named the Most Valuable Player of her team and represented Team Quebec twice.
Lauriane Rougeau helped Dawson to a 31-1 record and a runner-up finish in the Collégial AA playoffs of 2008-09. For the season, she led Dawson defenders in scoring. Dawson competed in the 2009 Junion Women's Hockey League Challenge Cup in Washington, D.C. and Rougeau helped the team win the tournament.
GP = Games played, W = Wins, L = Losses, OTL = Overtime losses, GF = Goals for, GA = Goals against, Pts = Points.
- The Dawson Blues finished second in group B, and qualified for the semi-finals.
Semi-finals and Championship Final game
Awards and honors
- 2008-09 Player of the Year Award: Marie-Philip Poulin, Dawson Blues
- 2008-09 Rookie of the Year Award: Marie-Philip Poulin, Dawson Blues
Blues in NCAA
- Blais would win NCAA championships in 2008 and 2010, respectively.
|Emmanuelle Blais||Forward||Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs||2006-10|
|Audrey Cournoyer||Forward||Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs||2009-present|
|Vanessa Emond ||Forward||St. Lawrence Saints||2008-present|
|Marie-Philip Poulin||Forward||Boston University||2010-present|
|Lauriane Rougeau||Forward||Cornell Big Red||2009-present|
|Catherine Ward||Defense||Boston University||2010-present|
|Ann-Sophie Bettez||Forward||2009 IIHF worlds||Silver|
|Marie-Philip Poulin||Forward||2010 Winter Olympics||Gold|
|Catherine Ward||Defense||2010 Winter Olympics||Gold|
- (French) Les Étoiles du hockey collégial féminin dévoilées:http://www.sportetudiant.com/fre/nonAuthGenProg/redirect.cfm?sectionID=extranetNewsDetails.cfm&news_id=877&newsItemID=877