The Canadian Intercollegiate Athletic Union (CIAU) refers to two things.
First, the CIAU refers to the original regional university sports organization in Ontario and Quebec (sometimes called "CIAU Central"), which changed names to the Quebec-Ontario Athletic Association (QOAA) in 1955. The links vary as to whether the hockey league operated under the QOAA banner as early as 1953.
Also, prior to 1940 there was an Intermediate Intercollegiate Series, which included teams from Ontario and Quebec schools outside the CIAU (Central) and second teams from universities inside the CIAU (Central).
Second, CIAU refers to the national governing body of university athletics in Canada, established in 1961. It was renamed Canadian Interuniversity Athletic Union in 1978. The name was then changed to Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) in 2001 and U Sports in 2016.
- U Sports (formerly known as CIS)
- List of University Cup Playoffs
- 1967 Canada Winter Games Hockey Tournament
- Canada West Universities Athletic Association
- Great Plains Athletic Conference
- List of CWUAA Seasons
- List of GPAC Seasons
- List of WIAA Seasons
- List of WCIAU Seasons
- Queen's Cup
- Ontario University Athletics
- List of OUA Seasons
- List of OUAA Seasons
- RSEQ (formerly Quebec Student Sports Federation)
- List of QUAA Seasons
- CIAU (Central)
- Quebec-Ontario Athletic Association
- List of CIAU Central Seasons
- List of QOAA Seasons
- Ottawa St Lawrence Conference
- List of OSLC Seasons
- Ontario Intercollegiate Athletic Association
- List of OIAA Seasons
- Ontario-Quebec Intermediate Intercollegiate series (1902-03 to 1934-35)
- List of Intermediate Intercollegiate Seasons (1902-03 to 1938-39)
- Senior Intercollegiate League (1945-46)
- Ottawa Intercollegiate Hockey League (1960-61)
- International Intercollegiate League (from 1936-37 to 1939-40)
- West Point Weekend