|6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
187 lb (85 kg)
|Born||September 30, 1986,|
Toronto, ON, CAN
|NHL Draft||150th overall, 2005|
|Pro Career||2008 – present|
O'Reilly grew up in the small community of Varna, Ontario playing minor hockey for the Huron-Perth Lakers (OMHA). After his minor midget season he was drafted in the 8th round (150th overall) by the Windsor Spitfires in the 2002 OHL Priority Selection. O'Reilly played the 2002–03 season with the St. Marys Lincolns Jr.B. team of the Western Ontario Hockey League (OHA) before suiting up with Windsor the following sesason.
O'Reilly was drafted 150th overall in the 5th round of the 2005 NHL Entry Draft by the Nashville Predators. He played with the Windsor Spitfires of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) from 2003–04 to the 2005–06 season. He made his NHL debut in 2008–09. O'Reilly scored his first NHL goal against Los Angeles Kings goalie Jonathan Quick on March 28, 2009.
On October 28, 2011, O'Reilly was traded to the Phoenix Coyotes for a 4th-round draft pick in 2012.
- Cal O'Reilly's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database Retrieved Mar. 04, 2009.
- Predators continue to work through RFA offer sheet mess, sign four players | ProHockeyTalk. Prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com. Retrieved on 2011-10-29.
- Brothers Cal and Ryan O'Reilly get set for NHL season in Nashville, Denver – Seaforth Huron Expositor – Ontario, CA. Seaforth Huron Expositor. Retrieved on 2011-10-29.
- Cal O'Reilly's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- Article: O'Reilly conditions for rookie season with Milwaukee
- O'Reilly recalled to Nashville from Milwaukee
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Cal O'Reilly. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|