| 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
192 lb (87 kg)
| NHL Team|
| New York Rangers|
|Born|| March 16 1984,|
London, ON, CAN
|NHL Draft|| 70th overall, 2004|
|Pro Career||2005 – present|
- London Knights hockey team in London, Ontario, which were the OHL and Memorial Cup Champions, 2005.
- Missed 6 weeks of the 2005 season after breaking his jaw in a fight with Brad Staubitz of the Ottawa 67's.
- Drafted by Calgary in the third round (70th overall) in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.
- Made NHL debut November 1, 2006 in game versus Detroit Red Wings.
- Missed 8 weeks of the 2009 season after breaking his jaw, by being elbowed by Cam Janssen of the St. Louis Blues.
- On March 4, 2009, he was traded along with Matthew Lombardi and a 1st round draft pick to the Phoenix Coyotes for Olli Jokinen.
- On June 27, 2009, he was traded back to Calgary for Jim Vandermeer.
- On February 1, 2010, he was traded to the Rangers, along with Olli Jokinen for Aleš Kotalík and Christopher Higgins.
- On July 3, 2010, he was re-signed by the Rangers to a 2-year, $1.6 million contract.
- On April 7, 2011, he was awarded the Steven McDonald Extra Effort Award 2011
Prust has an uncle who was a Broadway actor, and he also enjoys going to Broadway shows in his spare time. His other interests include golf and watching baseball.
|2005–06||Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights||AHL||79||12||14||26||249||—||—||—||—||—|
|2006–07||Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights||AHL||63||17||10||27||211||6||0||3||3||20|
|2007–08||Quad City Flames||AHL||79||10||27||37||248||—||—||—||—||—|
|2009–10||New York Rangers||NHL||26||4||5||9||65||—||—||—||—||—|
|2010–11||New York Rangers||NHL||82||13||16||29||160||5||0||1||1||4|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Brandon Prust. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|