Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama. It is located in the northern part of the state.
The city has a population of about 230,000 with a metro population of just over a million.
Teams[edit | edit source]
- Central Hockey League (1979-1981) suspended operations February 24, 1981
- Atlantic Coast Hockey League (1983-1983) ceased operations
- Central Hockey League (1982-1983) ceased operations
Arenas[edit | edit source]
- Birmingham Jefferson Convention Center (1976-Present)
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Birmingham, Alabama on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.