Bay Roberts is a town of about 10,000 in eastern Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Bay Roberts Roverines (1938 All-Newfoundland Ladies champions)
- Bay Arena Rovers (St. John's Junior Hockey League, 1988-1989)
- Conception Bay CeeBees (1960s)
- Conception Bay North Jr. Stars (Newfoundland Junior A Hockey League, 1973-1974)
- Conception Bay North CeeBees
- Bay Arena
- Conception Bay Sports Arena (aka Bay Roberts Arena) (1956-1958) site of first recorded outdoor game in Canada by an NHL team
- Russell's Rink (1934-1940)
- Bay Roberts on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.