It is adjacent to Vancouver.
It has a population of about 123,000 and a metro population of about 160,000.
Teams[edit | edit source]
- Abbotsford Falcons (British Columbia Hockey League, 1985-1988)
- Abbotsford Flyers (British Columbia Hockey League, 1976-1985)
- Abbotsford Flyers (Pacific Northwest Hockey League, 1991-1992) fold with league
- Abbotsford Heat (AHL, 2009-2014) relocated to Glens Falls, New York
- Abbotsford Pilots (Pacific International Junior Hockey League, 2001-present)
Arenas[edit | edit source]
- Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- MSA Arena
- Centre Ice Multiplex
- National Training Rinks
- Matsqui Recreation Centre
- Abbotsford Recreation Centre
Players[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Abbotsford, British Columbia on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.